Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its Raining Puppies!






December 15th will be the day we officially become parents!
We will be the proud momma and papa of our own little Welsh Terrier. We haven't decided on a name for her yet so please let us know your sugestions. Parker wants to name her "Pam" after The Office so we really could use your help.

2 comments:

Jon, Lindsay, & Naomi said...

I found a Welsh name for you!

Winifred: A peaceful friend, joyful peace.

You could call her Freddy, your joyful friend :)
Morgan is a Welsh name too (I know you've always liked that one).
I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Eric and Hayley said...

Yea! Les, you wrote a post...although Parker's are a bit more entertaining! So as for the puppy...I told you what I thought of it (more so dogs in general) last night on the phone but I'll still help you think of a name: Dirtball, Mugger, Pup...wait, if it's a she then we need a bit classier name: Stinkita, Barksalota, or Sofi.