Sunday January 29, 2012
So, not much exciting has happened since the last update. Work is going really good. It is a little slower than last month. Lesley's work is going good. Luckily she is feeling good enough that she can work full days. The baby is getting bigger and kicking harder. My favorite thing in the world is feeling her belly and watching it move. I can't wait to meet our little boy in person and hold him. I feel so connected to him even though he is still in the belly. He reacts to my touch and my voice. I can begin to feel the joy of becoming a dad. We still haven't figured out a name for him. Lesley thinks she has narrowed it down to a few. I like most of them. :)
A couple weeks ago we had a huge snow storm which shut everything down for a few days. Over two days, we got 8 inches where we live. After it snowed, there was freezing rain. Our dogs could stand on top of the snow without falling through. The heavy snow and ice caused a ton of trees to fall on homes, highways, and power lines. Almost 350,000 people were without power for 5+ days. It was a mess. Luckily we still had power and cars that could make it through the weather.
Well, that's about it. Sorry about not having any pictures!
Peace,
Parker
No comments:
Post a Comment